Wednesday 25 2020

PCF8591 Programming Part 3 - TDD (Test Driven Development) Do DAC first, and later quad DAC + ADC

  PCF8591 Programming Part 3 -  TDD (Test Driven Development)  Do DAC first, and later quad DAC + ADC

Design notes

My original plan was to use both ADC and DAC of pcf8591. On second thought I think I should first try DAC to output the sweep DC power voltage to tunnel diode, and use scope to display the wave form.  

But I have no idea if I should use the scope to check the 1k resistor to get the ampere data. 

Anyway, I think I will first try to repeatedly send a sweep voltage, say 0V to 10mV and see if ampere It increases.  

Bed time.  Will carry on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joe Biden

RCA Tunnel Diode Manual - RCA 1966

 RCA Tunnel Diode Manual - RCA 1966 https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/23901571/rca-tunnel-diode-manual