Tuesday 24 2020

Background Of This Tunnel Diode Blog

Background of this tunnel diode blog

A couple of days ago I read a question on negative resistance, and one answer mentions about tunnel diode which has the negative resistance feature. This raised my interested, and so chatted a bit in the corresponding chat room. 

This blog follows from this tunnel diode chat.

Tunnel Diode I-V experiment results

Now I am continuing from where I left the above chat room.

To recap, I am now trying to plot the I-V curve of the tunnel diode 2SB04. I have uploaded the hardware set up below, followed by the experiment measurements and graphs from the Excel worksheet 


/ to continue, ...


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting initiative! This is another possibility to show your own philosophy on the subject.

    ReplyDelete

Joe Biden

RCA Tunnel Diode Manual - RCA 1966

 RCA Tunnel Diode Manual - RCA 1966 https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/23901571/rca-tunnel-diode-manual